Thursday, April 30, 2009

truE loVe


recently i've been listening to many meaningful songs .. it gave me a clear view of the meaning of true love .. sometimes i wonder .. how all this singers can express themself so easily with words .. and make words into a beautiful song .. it amaze me to the max .. lyrics to songs sometimes can touch a person's soul so deep that makes them change they way the look at life .. it's not easy to find a nice song that touches ur heart like no other song can do ..

i've been listening to James Morrison feat Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings .. and it gave me a deeper meaning to love .. how people struggle in life .. love isn't something easy to take care of .. it requires deep attention and caringness .. some people that i know .. take love for granted .. i feel that they damn stupid .. fucked up how people can just let go so easily .. didn't love give them a big impact in life? i know that it did to me .. it made me a better person than before ..

if some of you wan to know about my past .. i was someone who does alot of stupid things without thinking (i still do but i think of the outcome) but my stupidity is mostly to fun .. to make people laugh .. even if it makes a fool out of me .. i was a naughty kid when i was young .. i did things to make my mom cry .. but now things have change .. i don't want the person i love to feel the same pain that my mom did .. i'm done with the past of making the people that cared for me the most cry .. feeling sad for something i did .. i'm not going to beat myself up for this .. but i will stand strong .. to make a better life for myself and the person that i love .. i would like to see the people i love happy .. that's all that i ever wanted .. in love and in family ..

No comments:

Post a Comment