Thursday, April 2, 2009

n0 m00d =.=

haven't been writing in my blog for the pass 2 days .. didn't have the mood .. was feeling sad .. the one person that i love dearly left me .. how suckie is that .. i know i should let things go and all .. but that is not how i am .. i wont give up without a fight .. she said that she doesn't like my attitude .. i know that love is about loving someone for who they are and accepting them for who they are .. but i dunno why .. for the person i love .. i would do anything .. trust me .. i will change for her .. mayb some of u guys out there might think this is all BULLSHIT .. well FUCK U if u think that i'm stupid or what .. although i've only been with her for 1 month plus .. i dunno how i can fall in so deep .. i've told myself to control my feelings .. take things slowly .. but i just cant .. i don't know how to do that .. Karen .. i wont give up on u .. never will .. trust me ..

well today was my first day at my new working place .. kinda fucked up cos i was bored and all .. keep on thinking of her .. can't fucking get my head to think straight .. although i assigned to be the team leader for the company .. i didn't feel happy or what .. i mean i should be .. but i'm just not .. i will feel much more happy if she's with me .. 

i can't wait for her to come back from penang so i can meet up with her and try to win her heart back .. currently i feel that it's hard cos i can't see her .. can try to change back her feelings for me .. sometimes i think to myself .. does she really love me? is she serious about me or is she just playing me out .. well .. i don't really care .. cos as i know .. love is all about taking risks .. and this is the risk that i'm willing to take .. i know that if i fight for her love and find out that she doesn't want to me with me .. i will hurt even more .. but getting hurt from her is a risk i'm willing to take .. my heart's already broken .. but i'm still willing to take the risk with her .. i wanna be there for her .. i wanna be the type of man that she wants in a relationship ..  i wan her back in my arms .. 

Karen
although i haven't been treating u the way that u want me to .. but take this as a promise that i'm giving to u .. i will change all those things that u don't like about me .. i will do anything and everything for u .. my life revolves around u .. not my friends .. u are the one single thing that i want in my life right now .. i know what my heart desires .. and it's U .. 

P.S                         i <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment