Sunday, April 26, 2009

Meaning To Life

Today itself i have loads of things in my mind .. mostly about my future .. not if i will be successful or not .. that is not really important to me right now .. cos i know that no matter what happens .. i will live my life the way that i've always planned it before .. the whole day i've only been thinking of a special person to me .. i've known her for almost 2 months adi .. but i dont seem to get her off my head .. she's very special to me but i just don't know why .. it's like when u meet someone u really care for and love with all ur heart .. everything is unexplainable .. that's how i feel right now ..

what is life without love? love is the power that makes the world turn around .. make things in life perfect .. no matter how fucked up the situation might be .. but love is always there for us ..

I love her .. and i'll wait for her .. cos that's part of what i want to do in my life .. to be with Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment