Sunday, April 26, 2009

Point of View

she once said to me that i will never understand how she feels when ppl spread fake rumors about her .. well now i can say that i know .. cos there are some bastards out there saying that i have a gf when i was with her .. i've been thinking of it for awhile now and i still don't know who the fuck told this rumors .. "shaun has a gf in perak when he's with u"

i wanna get things clear right now .. that girl in perak is my ex .. we broke up before i could have started work at Sudong .. and that is way way way before i even meet Karen .. i know that even when i already broke up with my ex .. i still help her out in certain things .. like her assignment and stuff .. i'm just doing it cos we're still friends .. but feelings between me and my ex is long gone .. she already has a new bf .. and i have already accepted it .. is it even wrong to help a friend? ok .. maybe i'm wrong to even lend a helping hand to my ex .. but what is done is done .. now i just want Karen back ..

sometimes in life we cant do anything .. like what i've told Karen before this .. ppl spread rumors about her is because they are jealous .. but we cant do anything about it .. we have to stand strong to fight against them .. they are FUCKING BASTARDS to spread rumors that aren't partially true ..

I hope this clears things out ..

Karen .. I'm sorry for even helping her .. i just treat her as a friend .. u ownself should know .. the time i spend with u and all .. i din even had the intention of cheating on u .. pls forgive me for what i've done .. i'm really sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment