Sunday, April 26, 2009

Facts Of Life

Have u ever had the feeling that everything in ur life is just about to fall to pieces? sometimes life takes a sick twist .. and we cant do anything about it .. ppl say things about u and u cant do anything about it .. yesterday, she told me that she heard that i had a gf when i was with her .. and she was in Perak .. yes i had a gf in Perak .. but we broke up way before i knew her .. i seriously dont know how that rumors can be around when it's actually in the past .. i tried to tell her that it was my ex .. but she din wan to believe me .. i cant force her .. but it just hurts my heart knowing that she hates me for something i din really do .. i swear to God that i dont have a gf when i was with her ..

she came back from penang a few days ago .. and i din even get the chance to talk to her .. she dont even wan to talk to me either .. i really miss her loads .. i wanna call her up .. but i know that she wont answer my call .. wont even reply my sms .. i feel very hopeless .. i cant even do anything to change what has happen .. and it's FUCKED UP ..

a friend of mine asked me .. "why u love her so much?" and i answer that i dont know .. but after that .. on the way home .. i was thinking of reasons why i love her so much .. but i cant just figure out why i love her so much .. mayb it's just God's doing .. sometimes i feel that God gave me this feeling for a reason .. i dont know if it's to break my heart again .. or to show me happiness .. this is the 6th time that my heart has been broken .. all i've ever done with all my relationship is shower them with love and giving them everything that they want .. but it seems that they all want to break up with me .. and i never know why .. if any of u guys out there knows the answer to this .. pls tell me .. ppl say that i'm desperate .. but let me get this straight .. i'm not desprate .. just deeply in love ..

No comments:

Post a Comment