Thursday, April 9, 2009

confuSed

recently haven't had any mood to write in my blog .. i mean i feel sad .. and i wanna express my feelings .. but i just dont know how .. i dont really want people to know that i'm heart broken .. then suddenly out of the blue .. i said to myself .. so what if i'm sad .. i'm sad because i'm in love .. why should i be shy to show the world that i'm in love? i have never been shy to show the world that i'm in love .. 

yesterday i had a chat with her .. she did tell me somethings that really hurt my feelings .. she said that we will never be together .. it seriously banged up heart up .. it felt like a freaking train just ramp into my heart .. a knife directly into my heart .. but that's life .. guess what .. i aint giving up .. i mean she told me that she don't wanna couple right now and that we wont be together .. but i'm gonna do whatever it takes to make her fall in love with me .. i dont really know how .. but i'll do my very best .. 

work was ok .. got promoted to Team Leader .. but the work was fucking stressful .. the staffs all dont wanna listen to me .. guess that i dont have that leadership skill .. but will do my best ..

No comments:

Post a Comment