Friday, May 22, 2009

tiring day

well today was ok .. but was fucking busy .. din even had time to rest .. was busy with work the whole day .. was doing work non stop .. but it was all worth it .. cos it gave my boss a good view of what i can do for the team ..

my pay's finally out .. and i had a few minutes for shopping even with my work and all .. tot of buying something for her .. but i dont know what to get for her .. i'm afraid that she wont like it .. but i had a few things in mind .. cos she told me what she likes last time .. so mayb i'll get that for her .. if u wanna know what it is .. u wont be able to know ..

after work i went to jonker to sing for Karabau Cafe .. some of my friends came .. we had a great time .. drinking and singing .. all's good thou .. nothing much happen actually .. but whatever it is .. it was still a normal boring loveless day for me ..

Karen .. i still love u ..

No comments:

Post a Comment