Friday, May 8, 2009

Long day

today was a long and sad day i might say .. although i didn't know what i was sad about until night time .. but i was kinda moody the whole day .. what ticked me off i also dont know .. while i was working .. i knew something bad was gonna happen today .. and it really did .. the place where i was working really sucked badly .. suddenly everyone like showing their colors to me .. pissing me off in all kinds of ways ..

i tot that after my work was gonna be better .. but i was wrong .. i found out that she blocked me in MSN .. and that really broke my heart .. and that she wasnt using the number that i normally contact her with .. i dunno what her plan is .. i think her plan is to totally block me out from her life .. but i dont think that will do .. i mean i know she hates me and all .. but i still wont give up .. she didnt even reply my sms today .. but what can i do? i was in the wrong from the beginning .. but i couldnt do anything to change back the past ..

its a shame that people cant get a second chance in love .. i've been in 6 relationships .. and guess what .. all 6 broke my heart .. it's kinda hard to believe .. that i never ended a relationship in my life before .. and i dont plan to .. i'm the type of person where when i love someone .. my feelings towards that person will never change .. that is because i've been in too many heart breaking moments and i dont want the person that i love to feel the same way i did last time .. that is why i never want to end a relationship .. am i stupid for being like this? getting my heart broken over and over and over and over again?

everynight i pray for the best to come .. for the person i love to give me a second chance .. but i'll never know when that time will come .. but believe me .. i will wait for that day to come .. no matter how long it will take me .. i will wait .. cos i believe in faith .. and i believe in love ..

No comments:

Post a Comment