Monday, May 4, 2009

Ignorance Is Blyss

today i had a very hard time just to think straight .. lots of things happen today .. for one is that dear Uncle Ben from Karabau Cafe passed away .. although he gave me a hard time organizing gigs and all .. but he was a great man .. i just came back from his funeral .. went there to visit him for the last time .. me and my friends played some songs for him .. all went well .. until JAIM came .. i know that Uncle Ben was married with a malay girl .. but i didnt know that he was still a muslim .. JAIM wanted to claim his body and burry it malay style .. i know that it's againts their rules to let a muslim person get cremated .. but i know that his family wants him to be creamated .. JAIM didn't get the chance to claim his body .. cos Uncle Ben's brothers stood there and fight for the rights .. JAIM went back and said that they will be back tomorrow .. it was like an action movie .. but everything was happening in front of me ..

wanted to go to the beach today .. but didnt happen cos SHE didnt want to reply me .. i wanted to take her to the beach cos that was where it all started .. at the beach .. i was basically hoping that i could bring back those feelings to her .. and mayb she can see how much she means to me .. today i recieved my phone bill and i saw her bill .. she did made a lot of calls .. but i already told her .. that i would pay for her .. so what somemore .. pay lor .. it's not that i regret or anything .. i just hope that she would talk to me again .. friends maybe? but she wont even reply me as a friend .. i was feeling damn down today .. cos of the lost of Uncle Ben .. i wasnt close to him .. but he tought me several things in life .. well he didnt say anything that tought me things .. but it was the way he wants things to be that gave me a bigger view of what a gig needs ..

when i was feeling down .. i sms'ed her .. and told her that i was not that happy .. and how i wished that she could accompany me .. but no reply .. how sad is that? i know that i did several mistake when i was with her .. but i cant change the pass .. all i have to do now is hope that one day she will forgive me and give me another chance .. that's all i'm asking for .. i still do love her .. that's a fact ..

had a chat with my best friend wui chien .. and he lectured me about my life .. i know that he was just trying to shake me out of this nightmare .. but it's hard .. the first day that i knew about Karen .. i skipped work .. i know that i wasnt suppost to skip .. cos i'm the team leader .. and i have to show a good image to them .. but i really didnt feel like working that day .. but things will change now .. i will work hard and earn back her trust in me .. hoping that one day i will be able to provide her a life that she's always wanted ..

1 comment:

  1. Uncle Ben was 'cremated' with full Buddhist rites , we dont have the body but we have the spirit of Uncle Ben , the JAIM can never takeaway Ben's beliefs and spiritual inclination ie Buddhism which he has always practised till the last days of his life. The JAIM Bodysnatchers only gets the shell. But we were Victors in spirits and minds. Thanks for the kind tribute Shaun.

    ReplyDelete