Sunday, June 28, 2009

Missing

i know that in life i've done many mistakes .. but all i hope is that for you to forgive me ..

To Karen :
i know that i've been a jerk .. i know that i've been harsh at u sometimes .. but all i ever wanted is for u to be happy .. the things that i did was seriously my fault .. u were never at fault at all .. i don't blame u for doing what u're doing now .. all i want is for u to forgive me and give me a chance to mend things back to the way it was .. it was definitely a pleasure meeting you .. getting the chance to know who u really are .. until now i still can't forgive myself .. i keep on thinking of ways to mend things back .. but i just dont know which one will do .. but what i know is that whatever problems u have .. i'll always be there for u .. supporting you all the way .. i will be there to provide u anything that would make u happy .. Karen .. i miss u ..


No comments:

Post a Comment