Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cry on My Shoulder

well .. it's been awhile since i last updated my blog .. been really busy with 2 works .. i really feel like resigning the night job .. it's wearing me out .. but i think i'll stay there for at least 1 month .. then we see how ..

i have a plan to help Karen out with her problems in school .. but its kinda hard cos i dun have any info on what's happening .. i know that even when she's in form 6 .. she still is having problems .. i just wanna help .. but i need more info .. i seriously dont understand what kinda fun do u get spreading rumors about someone else? cant they just leave her alone? let her focus on her studies? if i really get to know who did this .. they are gonna get back what they did to karen .. and this i promise her .. i just need the names .. then they are gone ..

this few days has been really tough for me .. i found out that i've totally lost contact with her .. she changed her number .. now i'm really lost .. i dunno what to do next .. i've been waiting and hoping that her anger at me will go down .. then mayb can talk .. but i might have waited too long .. and now i totally lost contact of her .. karen .. if ur reading this blog .. can u pls contact me? i've learned my lesson .. i really have ..

No comments:

Post a Comment