Saturday, March 28, 2009

MeSsed Up dAy


What a messed up day today was .. i over slept at my gf's house yesterday .. which caused her to get pounding from her dad and mom (her dad disapproves with me lepak-ing there till late night) felt fcuking sorry for her .. it was fully my fault (i take the full blame) now all i have to do is find a way to win back her dad's heart .. any ideas? tomorrow my baby girl will be going to penang .. was suppost to follow her but i couldn't .. T_T

Had a small acoustic performance at a cafe in Jonker Walk (didn't even had the time to practise cos i was only informed a day before it) the performance was for the 60 hours earth thingie .. didn't even know what songs to play .. went there and simply play .. had fun and scared the shit out of myself .. cos there was ppl looking at me and all .. can't imagine that i dunno how the song sounds like when my friend asked me to sing .. how shy is that? (u imagine it for urself)

Gonna have a gig tomorrow at Jonker Walk again .. this time full band .. and i'm singing again .. damn .. i haven't even remember the lyrics yet .. and it's already freaking late .. hope i can remember it .. don't wanna screw this up (kick me in the nuts if i screw this up) haha .. well pray for me .. need all the luck for this one ..


No comments:

Post a Comment