Saturday, March 28, 2009

FeelingS


this is specially for the one person that i care the most.

Words can never express the way how i feel about U
Only by actions
Although i'm not always there for U
But deep down inside my heart, U were always with me
I know that i haven't been treating U like the way i used to
But i'm willing to change it all again
Just for your happiness
There is always a reason for the things i do
And i know there is also a reason for the things U do
I know that HE's still there in ur heart
But i'm willing to fight for your love
As i know that there is something special about U
Since the day that i saw U walking down the hall
I knew that deep down inside my heart
I want to spend the rest of my days with U
It may seem unbelievable as i don't know U yet
But love is all about taking risks
And i'm ready for everything that the world has to throw at me
Just to be with U
I would give anything
Trust is what we need to build
Faith brought us together
Love will keep US together

-Nuahs-Nerak-


No comments:

Post a Comment